Prev: Re: GZGers at Origins/ GZG-ECC IX Advertising/ etc. Next: Star Wars "V-wing" fighters?

Re: [GZGOLC] More New Ships from the ship yard

From: VinsFullThrust@a...
Date: Sat, 2 Jul 2005 17:40:17 EDT
Subject: Re: [GZGOLC] More New Ships from the ship yard

In a message dated 7/2/2005 12:07:50 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
aebrain@webone.com.au writes:

Ground	Zero Games wrote:

> Don't worry, we intend to add to the other main  fleets in the same
way,
> the NAC next then some new classes for the  NSL and FSE....  :-)
> The NSL ones will be along the same lines as	the "new" NSL DD we did
> short while ago (FT525).
>
>  Jon (GZG)

Any chance of getting the OUDF into FB3?
For that matter,  any chance of getting more FCT ships in, that
destroyer
is looking  lonely...

hehe
What about tjose awesome IJN ships for FB3? They seem to be fairly
popular
ad very heavy in fighters.

Prev: Re: GZGers at Origins/ GZG-ECC IX Advertising/ etc. Next: Star Wars "V-wing" fighters?