Prev: Re: [GZGOLC] More New Ships from the ship yard Next: Re: GZGers at Origins/ GZG-ECC IX Advertising/ etc.

Re: [GZGOLC] More New Ships from the ship yard

From: Alan & Carmel Brain <aebrain@w...>
Date: Sat, 02 Jul 2005 18:55:11 +1000
Subject: Re: [GZGOLC] More New Ships from the ship yard

Ground Zero Games wrote:

> Don't worry, we intend to add to the other main fleets in the same
way,
> the NAC next then some new classes for the NSL and FSE....  :-)
> The NSL ones will be along the same lines as the "new" NSL DD we did a

> short while ago (FT525).
>
> Jon (GZG)

Any chance of getting the OUDF into FB3?
For that matter, any chance of getting more FCT ships in, that destroyer

is looking lonely...

>> And yes, I have been thinking of trying my hand at gluing styrene
bits
>> together myself. But, it is very likely that this won't get past the
>> thinking stage:-)
>>
>> Frits
>> --
>> Frits Kuijlman				       frits@cistron.nl
>> Delft, The Netherlands

Well, the Royal Dutch Navy could do with "De Reuter" as a start....

--
Alan & Carmel Brain
http://aebrain.blogspot.com

Prev: Re: [GZGOLC] More New Ships from the ship yard Next: Re: GZGers at Origins/ GZG-ECC IX Advertising/ etc.