Prev: Re: Lamb roast... Next: Re: [GZGOLC] New Ship from the Japaese ship yards

[GZGOLC] New Ship from the Japaese ship yards

From: VinsFullThrust@a...
Date: Fri, 1 Jul 2005 20:11:26 EDT
Subject: [GZGOLC] New Ship from the Japaese ship yards

I created a CVE for the IJN. Althought the miniature is larger then the
CVL.
I still call it an escort carrier. In personal use, the Hiryu CVL is
actually about escort carrier size and the CVE I made, "Shinano class
Escort
Carrier", The Shinanio is what I use as a CVL.	which was a WWII
Japanese escort
carrier. it was sunk on its way from the construction yards to	its dock
to be
given its crew, this was at the close of WWII. Is anyone  interested in
the pic
and SSD?
Vince

Prev: Re: Lamb roast... Next: Re: [GZGOLC] New Ship from the Japaese ship yards