Prev: Re: [GZGOLC] More New Ships from the ship yard Next: Re: [GZGOLC] More New Ships from the ship yard

Re: [GZGOLC] More New Ships from the ship yard

From: John K Lerchey <lerchey@a...>
Date: Fri, 1 Jul 2005 14:15:35 -0400 (EDT)
Subject: Re: [GZGOLC] More New Ships from the ship yard

OA,

That may be... that anyone can do it.  But from what I've seen, your
designs are really top notch.  I love the new ESU ships.  I don't have
any, and won't likely, but I do love 'em. :)

I need to paint the fleet I have.  Once I decide on colors.  *sigh*

John K. Lerchey
Computer and Network Security Coordinator
Computing Services
Carnegie Mellon University