Prev: Re: [OFFICIAL] Not just ships....! Next: Re: [OFFICIAL] New ships....!

Re: [OFFICIAL] Not just ships....!

From: John K Lerchey <lerchey@a...>
Date: Thu, 30 Jun 2005 13:04:12 -0400 (EDT)
Subject: Re: [OFFICIAL] Not just ships....!

Jon,

That's great!  If you don't mind, I would love it if you could send them

to me as well.	I won't post them anywhere without your permission, but
since I have an outstanding order ... maybe if I like 'em I'll be
adding.
:)

Also, just as a side note, I really like the new ESU ship designs.  They

have the same basic layout as the old Superior "Carnivore" ships (now
from
MondayKnight productions, I think), but are SO much better.  Nice job!!!

John

John K. Lerchey
Computer and Network Security Coordinator
Computing Services
Carnegie Mellon University

On Thu, 30 Jun 2005, Ground Zero Games wrote:

>> When will the pics of the walkers be on the website?
>

> I've just emailed them over to Paul a few minutes ago, they'll be up
as soon
> as he can find the time....
>

>> Oh, and for what it's worth, I've seen the Alien Xenomorphs and
Bounty
>> Hunters that Tom Pope sculpted.  They are REALLY nice.
>>
>> Finally, Jon, thank you for making the engineering conversion packs!
Makes
>> my life much easier. :)
>

> Well, your interest and ideas on them was a large part of the decision
> make them available as a regular pack!
>
> Jon (GZG)
>

>> John
>>

>> John K. Lerchey
>> Computer and Network Security Coordinator
>> Computing Services
>> Carnegie Mellon University
>>

>> On Thu, 30 Jun 2005, Ground Zero Games wrote:
>>
>>> To add to this week's FT starship releases, we now have the
following new
>>> additions to a couple of other ranges....
>>>
>>> DIRTSIDE (DSM and DF Code) 6mm ranges:
>>>
>>> DF-W01	"Stalker" Light Scout Combat Walker (small walker, about
20mm
>>> tall) - pack of 3.
>>> DF-W02	"Talon" Light Attack Combat Walker (small walker with
turret,
>>> about 20mm tall) - pack of 3.
>>>
>>> DF-X01	Alien Xenomorphs and Alien Bounty Hunters - 10 of each
(20
>>> figures in total), beautifully sculpted in 6mm by Tom Pope.
>>>
>>> DSM-147	Engineering and recovery vehicle accessory parts pack -
>>> contains assorted dozer blades, crane jibs and excavator buckets, to

>>> convert most 6mm tank chassis (ours or other makes) into recovery or

>>> combat engineer vehicles!
>>>
>>> All the above DSM and DF packs are 2.50 GBP each.
>>>
>>> Plus... our first new GC (Gentlemens' Collectables) figure for some
time!
>>> Following a long hiatus, we are finally getting back to some new GC
>>> releases, and the first of them is OUT NOW:
>>> Jolly pervy as usual, strictly for over-18 customers only!
>>>
>>> GC-44	Girl in fetish boots and rubber basque, hands manacled
>>> spreader bar.   2.00 GBP.
>>>
>>> More new GCs to come soon, any requests/suggestions welcome (by
off-list
>>> email if you don't want your particular "likes" spread across public

>>> mailing lists...... <GRIN>)
>>>
>>> Oh, and just one more.... some time ago we did a trial figure (in
response
>>> to a particular customer request) of a very "St. Trinian's" style
>>> schoolgirl in full charge, with straw boater and combat hockey
stick!
>>> We've not actually put her in the lists until now, but at long last
here
>>> she is:
>>>
>>> SCH-01	Sixth-Former attacking with hockey stick	1.00
GBP.