Prev: Re: Sensors or firecons? Next: Re: [OFFICIAL] Not just ships....!

[OFFICIAL] Not just ships....!

From: Ground Zero Games <jon@g...>
Date: Thu, 30 Jun 2005 14:36:56 +0100
Subject: [OFFICIAL] Not just ships....!

To add to this week's FT starship releases, we now have the following
new additions to a couple of other ranges....

DIRTSIDE (DSM and DF Code) 6mm ranges:

DF-W01	"Stalker" Light Scout Combat Walker (small walker, about 20mm
tall) - pack of 3.
DF-W02	"Talon" Light Attack Combat Walker (small walker with turret,
about 20mm tall) - pack of 3.

DF-X01		Alien Xenomorphs and Alien Bounty Hunters - 10 of
each (20 figures in total), beautifully sculpted in 6mm by Tom Pope.

DSM-147 Engineering and recovery vehicle accessory parts pack -
contains assorted dozer blades, crane jibs and excavator buckets, to
convert most 6mm tank chassis (ours or other makes) into recovery or
combat engineer vehicles!

All the above DSM and DF packs are 2.50 GBP each.

Plus... our first new GC (Gentlemens' Collectables) figure for some
time!
Following a long hiatus, we are finally getting back to some new GC
releases, and the first of them is OUT NOW:
Jolly pervy as usual, strictly for over-18 customers only!

GC-44	Girl in fetish boots and rubber basque, hands manacled to
spreader bar.	2.00 GBP.

More new GCs to come soon, any requests/suggestions welcome (by
off-list email if you don't want your particular "likes" spread
across public mailing lists...... <GRIN>)

Oh, and just one more.... some time ago we did a trial figure (in
response to a particular customer request) of a very "St. Trinian's"
style schoolgirl in full charge, with straw boater and combat hockey
stick! We've not actually put her in the lists until now, but at long
last here she is:

SCH-01	Sixth-Former attacking with hockey stick		1.00
GBP.

All these figures are fully available and will be on sale at Bifrost
this Sunday!
Pics of all as soon as I can do them.

Jon (GZG)

Prev: Re: Sensors or firecons? Next: Re: [OFFICIAL] Not just ships....!