Prev: [GZGOLC] More New Ships from the ship yard Next: GZGers At Origins

Re: Sensors or firecons?

From: derkgroe@x...
Date: Thu, 30 Jun 2005 08:10:45 +0200 (CEST)
Subject: Re: Sensors or firecons?

> Hi everyone.
> In my psb universe I would think that the ships sensors are linked to
the
> firecons so it's the sensors that need to be the important thing. As
for
> trying to jink a 10,000 ton plus starship, travelling at thousands of
> miles per hour, to eveade a beam travelling at light speed, I don't
think
> that's very feasible. IMHO :)

You're not trying to evade the beam. You're trying to give your opponent
hard time to predict your position, making him fire at the wrong spot.
Given the inherent delays at the longer ranges, this is not as
impossible
as it seems.

Cheers,

    Derk

Prev: [GZGOLC] More New Ships from the ship yard Next: GZGers At Origins