Prev: Re: SaVasku Comment ( was Re: Fire Control lock-on) Next: Re: SaVasku Comment ( was Re: Fire Control lock-on)

Re: GZG-ECC IX Advertising

From: Doug Evans <devans@n...>
Date: Wed, 29 Jun 2005 10:08:33 -0500
Subject: Re: GZG-ECC IX Advertising

Everything I tried to print them out of expanded them to larger than 11
8.5, but I used simple Paint, another psuedo-M$ product, and got about
twenty to tack up here and there at Origins. Someone else will have to
take on GenCon.

If others were planning on bringing adverts to put up, come on down! If
you've done this before, you know board postings are a constant war,
some
torn down, some slapped over. I figure putting up ten on arrival, then
five per day after that, in the halls is appropriate.

Hell, fits with a wargame con, no? ;->=

And, as for backup, I've misplaced paper on a trip before!

The_Beast (who still didn't get any local FT games going, but will be
there with ships, IF the baggage gremlins aren't TOO hungry)

owner-gzg-l@lists.CSUA.Berkeley.EDU wrote on 06/27/2005 03:13:04 PM:

> Hey folks,
>
> A favour to ask of people -- if you're going to a con or some place
> where there's going to be GZG games being played, could you print
> out and display a copy of our ad poster?
>
> http://www.warpfish.com/gzgecc/gzgecc9/ads.shtml
>
> There are two versions -- one has a lighter background image than
> the other one, because of the differences of how printers handle
> background images.  These are 300dpi, and so they're pretty big
> images -- they're designed to go on a 8.5" x 5.5" piece of paper
> (i.e. half letter.)
>
> Thanks!
> JGH
> --
> Jerry Han - jhan@warpfish.com - http://www.warpfish.com/jhan -
TBFTGOGGI
> "The snow is coming down, on our New England town, and it's been
falling
> all day long; what else is new? What can I do? But sing this Valley
> Winter Song, I wrote for you" -- Fountains of Wayne,"Valley Winter
Song"

Prev: Re: SaVasku Comment ( was Re: Fire Control lock-on) Next: Re: SaVasku Comment ( was Re: Fire Control lock-on)