Prev: Re: Fire Control lock-on musings side benefits Next: Re: SaVasku Comment ( was Re: Fire Control lock-on)

RE: Fire Control lock-on musings side benefits

From: "David Rodemaker" <dar@h...>
Date: Tue, 28 Jun 2005 18:16:48 -0500
Subject: RE: Fire Control lock-on musings side benefits

> Now this idea I like! Sort of the Command Datalink from Weber's
stuff, or a
> Sci-Fo version of integrated air-defense.

But more reason for the Fist o' Doom, too, so you can all be close
enough to share tracking data. :-(

---

Only if you decide that's what is needed for the PSB. I can see the
argument
that the opposite is desirable so as to create as many dissimilar
paintings
of the target as possible.

Or create a dynamic tension between close together for ADFC benefits and
command ship protection and risk of said FoD and further apart to avoid
that
but run the risk of having your command ship nailed - which then
could/would
screw up all the other ships FCS for a certain amount of time (More uses
for
DC anyone?)

David

Prev: Re: Fire Control lock-on musings side benefits Next: Re: SaVasku Comment ( was Re: Fire Control lock-on)