Prev: Re: SaVasku Comment ( was Re: Fire Control lock-on) Next: Re: SaVasku Comment ( was Re: Fire Control lock-on)

Re: SaVasku Comment ( was Re: Fire Control lock-on)

From: VinsFullThrust@a...
Date: Tue, 28 Jun 2005 16:25:13 EDT
Subject: Re: SaVasku Comment ( was Re: Fire Control lock-on)

In a message dated 6/28/2005 10:31:06 AM Eastern Daylight Time,
kochte@stsci.edu writes:

*I'm* definitely not competent, and I've managed to win a few games
here
and there. :-)

Mk

LOL
you managed to successfully destroy all the local asteroids in my game
at
ECC last year... Damn anoying rocks in space, their just as bad as the
stinking
humans huh?

Not to mention your partner warping in 2" from the ESU Battlecruiser
fleet...

Prev: Re: SaVasku Comment ( was Re: Fire Control lock-on) Next: Re: SaVasku Comment ( was Re: Fire Control lock-on)