Prev: Re: Fire Control lock-on musings Next: Re: SaVasku Comment ( was Re: Fire Control lock-on)

Re: SaVasku Comment ( was Re: Fire Control lock-on)

From: John Leary <john_t_leary@y...>
Date: Tue, 28 Jun 2005 11:22:47 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: Re: SaVasku Comment ( was Re: Fire Control lock-on)

> The same could be said for the reverse. Maybe the
> reason you can't
> defeat the Spikies is you are locked into one set of
> tactics and are
> playing the Spikies game. Whenever you start
> pointing out that not
> all gamers are competent realize YOU may be the one
> displaying the
> lack of competence.
>
> I have more problems with Kr'vak than Spikies, but
> then I play FSE
> and the Kr'vak dodge my SMs and ignore my shields.

The people who used the 'S' that I have played use
the high available thrust of the 'S' to maintain
a range difference that is larger that the range
of my available weapons.   On alternate turns the
'S' us all available power to shoot at this
extended range to do what damage they can.
This is a very extended process, very dull for the
target, but the 'S' cannot be defeated if the 'S'
player continues the tactic to its logical conclusion.

If you can come up with a way to defeat this,
please pass the information around.

Bye for now,
John L.

http://promotions.yahoo.com/new_mail

Prev: Re: Fire Control lock-on musings Next: Re: SaVasku Comment ( was Re: Fire Control lock-on)