Prev: Re: Fire Control lock-on (was: Re: [FT] squadron suggestions) Next: Re: SaVasku Comment ( was Re: Fire Control lock-on)

Re: SaVasku Comment ( was Re: Fire Control lock-on)

From: VinsFullThrust@a...
Date: Mon, 27 Jun 2005 21:08:04 EDT
Subject: Re: SaVasku Comment ( was Re: Fire Control lock-on)

In a message dated 6/27/2005 6:54:02 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
john_t_leary@yahoo.com writes:

I am  sorry to say that your example only serves to
prove that not all gamers are  competent.   If you
choose to play by your enemys rules you will  lose.

Bye for now,
John L.

I dont know about that. I consider myself very competent and my friend
gamers are just as competet. Many of which won tournements at cons
including GZG
Cons...

In the final analysis, a player will won if he can out smart his enemy
"AND"
have the dice gods on his side. The pater of this being the most of
course.
There are been times I have out manuevered and enemy 75% of the game,
rolling
20+ dice and doing like 3damage points, and my opponeent rolling like 5
dice
and scoring 20 damage points. But all and all, I dont think the "S" are
over powered as I heard people say. This comes from experience as I am
sure
your  opinions do as well.

I am not looking to argue, I simply ask if anyone has any idea when the

Sa'Vasku might be available for JavaFT in PBEM...

Vince