Prev: Japanese katana heavy fighter Next: Re: Fire Control lock-on (was: Re: [FT] squadron suggestions)

GZG-ECC IX Advertising

From: Jerry Han <jhan@w...>
Date: Mon, 27 Jun 2005 16:13:04 -0400
Subject: GZG-ECC IX Advertising

Hey folks,

A favour to ask of people -- if you're going to a con or some place
where there's going to be GZG games being played, could you print
out and display a copy of our ad poster?

http://www.warpfish.com/gzgecc/gzgecc9/ads.shtml

There are two versions -- one has a lighter background image than
the other one, because of the differences of how printers handle
background images.  These are 300dpi, and so they're pretty big
images -- they're designed to go on a 8.5" x 5.5" piece of paper
(i.e. half letter.)

Thanks!
JGH
--
Jerry Han - jhan@warpfish.com - http://www.warpfish.com/jhan - TBFTGOGGI
"The snow is coming down, on our New England town, and it's been falling

Prev: Japanese katana heavy fighter Next: Re: Fire Control lock-on (was: Re: [FT] squadron suggestions)