Prev: ping Next: RE: [FT] Topics for Origins

[FT] Topics for Origins

From: Doug Evans <devans@n...>
Date: Fri, 24 Jun 2005 09:56:37 -0500
Subject: [FT] Topics for Origins

Someone's announced they'll be running some things for PP:F at Origins.
Anyone know who this is?
http://theminiaturespage.com/boards/msg.mv?id=46904

Likewise, the With Hostile Intent ruleset, and I'm hoping the Cold Navy
ship figs, will be there. With a ship display that tracks roll, pitch,
and
yaw, I'm a bit daunted. Has anyone seen WHI in action? Whatever the
case,
I'm hoping the figs will line up nicely with GZG ships. Definitely a
nice
sleek, curvy look for contrast.

Here's hoping my little, metal toys are no problem on the airplane next
week!

The_Beast

Prev: ping Next: RE: [FT] Topics for Origins