Prev: RE: Fire Control lock-on. Next: Re: IJN on the loose

From: Noam Izenberg <noam.izenberg@j...>
Date: Thu, 23 Jun 2005 07:54:57 -0400

Martin wrote:
> Maybe I'm too simple a man, but in essence, isn't lock on already
> included?
> When we roll a d6 and there is some significant chance that a weapon
> doesn't hit, what is it modeling?

I feel exactly this way.

Ralph wrote:
> Personally, I would like the "Unspend thrust gives an evasive bonus"
> idea
> the most.

I like this also, and there have been various modelings of evasive or
extreme maneuvers posted in the past.

No one will be surprised that I still favor stealth through range band
modification. And ECM as "+x MU to measured range".  Both are simple
and require no extra step.

---

"Whether you believe you can or believe you can't, either way you're
right." -- Henry Ford

Prev: RE: Fire Control lock-on. Next: Re: IJN on the loose