Prev: Re: Fire Control lock-on Next: Re: Fire Control lock-on (was: Re: [FT] squadron suggestions)

Re: Fire Control lock-on (was: Re: [FT] squadron suggestions)

From: "Ralph Hoenig" <R.Hoenig-Ellenberg@t...>
Date: Wed, 22 Jun 2005 17:55:00 +0200
Subject: Re: Fire Control lock-on (was: Re: [FT] squadron suggestions)

Ok, here you go :)

Personally, I would like the "Unspend thrust gives an evasive bonus"
idea
the most.
I works best from a belivability point of view IMO and would have pretty

much the same effect as a lock-on malus against small ships, as those
ships
usually will be the only ones with left over thrust.
It also gives one new tactical possibilities: Do I use all thrust to
move
in/out of range or am I putting most thrust into jinxing?
I like additional options and as a bonus, all ships will still fire,
just
miss a lot more. Much better than "What, I can´t shoot back because my
bloody targeting computer couldn´t lock on? I´m gonna kill my computer

engineer!"

Ralph Hoenig, Germany