Prev: Re: [FT] squadron suggestions Next: Re: [FT] squadron suggestions

Re: [FT] squadron suggestions

From: DOCAgren@a...
Date: Tue, 21 Jun 2005 11:05:55 EDT
Subject: Re: [FT] squadron suggestions

<<I think I've seen this before, but as a generic set of fleet options.
Is
there consensus that these are appropriate for every nation?

Also, do people use ships smaller than frigates? Except for some
'giant-stomping-fleas' set ups, I've never had a use for 'em, and tend
not to have FF's.

The_Beast>>

U asked if anyone used ships FF and smaller..

I use the FF in Convoy Escorts, small Patrol groups, and Strike Raiders.

What they loose in overall Firepower and Hull, they make up in Speed and

Maneuver.

Also From FF make for nice "Coast Guard/Custom Boats"

Prev: Re: [FT] squadron suggestions Next: Re: [FT] squadron suggestions