Prev: Re: Napoleonic references potentially misleading (Was: [FT] squadron suggestions). Next: Re: [FT] squadron suggestions

Re: [FT] squadron suggestions

From: VinsFullThrust@a...
Date: Tue, 21 Jun 2005 01:58:09 EDT
Subject: Re: [FT] squadron suggestions

In a message dated 6/20/2005 5:10:04 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
devans@nebraska.edu writes:

I think  I've seen this before, but as a generic set of fleet options.
Is
there  consensus that these are appropriate for every nation?

Also, do people  use ships smaller than frigates? Except for some
'giant-stomping-fleas' set  ups, I've never had a use for 'em, and tend
not
to have  FF's.

The_Beast

yeah, I run small ships games. they are very iteresting when the largest

ship in the board is a FF   LOL