Prev: Re: [OFFICIAL] ESU Shipyard Update and more help with names... Next: Re: Power Projection: Escort

Re: Power Projection: Escort

From: Roger Books <roger.books@g...>
Date: Thu, 16 Jun 2005 13:56:49 -0400
Subject: Re: Power Projection: Escort

If my players are stupid enough to attempt to go up against a 5000 ton
Kinuner class battlecruiser in a 400 ton Gazelle class close escort then
will, without hesitation, kill everyone.

What I am more concerned with is when faced with a 400 ton pirate can
their
100 ton scout survive a few turns to give them time to roleplay out of
the
situation or even have a chance of winning because of excellent gunnery,
and
piloting skills of PCs.

I'll have to order the game, I can't resist another FT variant. :)

Roger Books