Prev: Re: Power Projection: Escort Next: Re: Power Projection: Escort

RE: Power Projection: Escort

From: "Robert W. Eldridge" <bob_eldridge@m...>
Date: Thu, 16 Jun 2005 11:05:21 -0400
Subject: RE: Power Projection: Escort

In all fairness, ships die fast because the rules system is written to
allow
for very large ships (see Power Projection: Fleet for the battleships,
etc.)
and so escort size ships are pre force very small and fragile. I think
overall the Power Projection series (Escort nd Fleet) are excellent
games,
but maybe not suitable for an RPG.