Prev: RE: Decals Next: Full Metal Lego???

Re: Decals

From: "John K. Lerchey" <lerchey@a...>
Date: Mon, 13 Jun 2005 23:24:12 -0400
Subject: Re: Decals

Since you asked...

The flag decals that we're doing for GZG are done on an ALPS using
either
Tango Papa or (forgot the other company name, and I'm not in the
office!)
decal paper.  They are water slide/transfers.

I have used had good results using Badger Decal Set and MicroSol Decal
Setting solution for these (not the flags, but this decal paper).

I have dull coated some of my models using Testors Dullcote, but have
not
used any "varnish" products.  The Dullcote does no damage to the decals,

and my guess would be that the Glosscote product would not either.

I hope that this helps,

John
Decals Express

--On Monday, June 13, 2005 7:41 AM -0500 Doug Evans
<devans@nebraska.edu>