Prev: New GZG-ECC Scenario Next: RE: New GZG-ECC Scenario

Re: New Beta Systems was RE: Is there anybody there.....

From: VinsFullThrust@a...
Date: Mon, 13 Jun 2005 13:22:22 EDT
Subject: Re: New Beta Systems was RE: Is there anybody there.....

In a message dated 6/13/2005 8:32:01 AM Eastern Daylight Time,
laserlight@quixnet.net writes:

IIRC,  though, there's been some discussion of toning down the SV a
little
bit.  Maybe making their range bands 9mu instead of 12mu, or giving
their
weapons  a burn-out roll based on the amount of power going through it,
or
such.  If your opponents fuss about the SV being too powerful, you
inquire
further about those.

Actually, Noone I played with complais about them. Making the NPV value

higher was my idea. Everyoen I game with seem to think the SV are about
right  for
a race of their age.

Prev: New GZG-ECC Scenario Next: RE: New GZG-ECC Scenario