Prev: Re: New Beta Systems was RE: Is there anybody there..... Next: Re: [SG] Starship troopers

Re: Decals

From: Doug Evans <devans@n...>
Date: Mon, 13 Jun 2005 07:41:21 -0500
Subject: Re: Decals

Can't comment about the rest of the discussion, but I believe Frits
mentioned 'dry transfer', while I'm fairly certain these are water-slide
decals. Has there been experience with using regular decal products,
whether 'set' or 'cover', on the ALPS-made decals?

Otherwise, I'd be curious what you are using to 'varnish' figs; regular
clear(matte, satin, or gloss) acrylic, or something else?

The_Beast (who STILL can't paint without the subject looking covered in
fur, and contracts it all out)

Prev: Re: New Beta Systems was RE: Is there anybody there..... Next: Re: [SG] Starship troopers