Prev: Re: [SG] Starship troopers Next: Re: Decals

Re: New Beta Systems was RE: Is there anybody there.....

From: VinsFullThrust@a...
Date: Mon, 13 Jun 2005 05:50:48 EDT
Subject: Re: New Beta Systems was RE: Is there anybody there.....

In a message dated 6/12/2005 6:56:26 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
oerjan.ariander@telia.com writes:

Yep; but  the Sa'Vasku repair rules turn that argument if not
upside-down
then at  least close to it. Since the Sa'Vasku lose exactly one Power
Generator per  threshold, and it costs as many power points to (attempt
to)
repair a  generator as it generates, it is easier for a 6-row Sa'Vasku
ship
to  repair one of its small PGs at a time than it is for a 3-row SV ship
repair one of its *big* PGs at a time :-/

Which is why the SV  aren't likely to get 3-, 5- or 6-row hulls anytime
soon
:-/

Regards,

Oerjan
oerjan.ariander@telia.com

I personally have found the SV an awesome race. I been playing them by
the
books and even tried the so called revission of them here. But I feel if
the SV
 are some ancient race that has been in space for millions of years,
then
they  have survived for some reason, more likely then not, because they
are all
that  powerful. If anything, I think their NPV values are a little
"generous"
should	we say? Think about it, A SDN can fir a beam weapo at 72" (aka 5
feet)
Thats  pretty damn impressive. Especially if the rolls turns out good. I
have
seen a	single d6 do 8points of damage. That kinda hit pretty well
cripples a
DD.
Vince

Prev: Re: [SG] Starship troopers Next: Re: Decals