Prev: RE: Decals Next: Re: [SG] Starship troopers

[SG] Starship troopers

From: <Beth.Fulton@c...>
Date: Mon, 13 Jun 2005 11:24:35 +1000
Subject: [SG] Starship troopers

G'day,

Played a game of the Starship troopers game on the weekend. It was good
and very like SG (whether by conincdence or direct inspiration I don't
know). Its so like it that after a few more games to judge if it would
mess anything up I'm tempted to bring in SG morale (or tougher version
as the "no morale" state of this game is a little grating for me) and
alternating activation rather than one side at a time (though the
reactions kinda fix that anyways). Great game though and even if you
don't SGise the game itself the figs are directly compatible and boxed
set providing 8 infantry and 20 bugs (admitted all plastic) at least
made the cost palatable ;)

Kids are already planning the tanker, plasma, brain, hopper bug and
various infantry walker purchases ;)

Best of all I've seen some cool tunnel cross section ideas on the net
that are cheap, easy and also SG/FMA friendly ;)

Very cool.

Beth

Prev: RE: Decals Next: Re: [SG] Starship troopers