Prev: Re: FMA Elder Sheep Next: RE: Was at the Toy store and

RE: Was at the Toy store and

From: "Star Ranger" <dean@s...>
Date: Fri, 10 Jun 2005 20:24:15 -0500
Subject: RE: Was at the Toy store and

> *ahem*  MY POST was asking price; the site doesn't even give an MSRP.
;->=

I replied but it hasn't come through 6 hours later so I'll do it again.

Sorry 'bout not answering your question Beast.

I stopped by Toys R Us over lunch and they finally had Wave 2 ships so I
got
a Movie Enterprise and a cloaked D7 for $3.99 each.   So there is your
price.

Dean Gundberg

Starship Combat News
The latest information on Space Games and Miniatures
http://www.star-ranger.com
dean@star-ranger.com

Prev: Re: FMA Elder Sheep Next: RE: Was at the Toy store and