Prev: Re: Is there anybody there..... plus reminder on current offers! Next: Re: ECC 2006 trip planing.

Re: Is there anybody there..... plus reminder on current offers!

From: Claus Paludan <cpaludan@t...>
Date: Mon, 06 Jun 2005 19:02:15 +0200
Subject: Re: Is there anybody there..... plus reminder on current offers!

Ground Zero Games wrote:

> Just seeing if things are still working OK, as no list traffic for 3
> days now....	:-/
>
> And while I'm here, a reminder to you all - the current Limited Time
> Special Offers on www.gzg.com only run till this Sunday, the 12th
> June. Don't miss out!  :-)
>
> Jon (GZG)

Argh... turn away ye devil!!! Already been there :) .. Can't wait for
our 2kg+ package to arrive... I love arms races!!

--
With kind regards
Claus Paludan

W-site : http://www.krigsspil.dk - Danish Miniature Wargaming Society
MSN : claus_paludan [at] hotmail.com

Prev: Re: Is there anybody there..... plus reminder on current offers! Next: Re: ECC 2006 trip planing.