Prev: Re: Is there anybody there..... plus reminder on current offers! Next: Re: Is there anybody there..... plus reminder on current offers!

New Beta Systems was RE: Is there anybody there.....

From: "Eric" <ericski@s...>
Date: Mon, 6 Jun 2005 10:01:32 -0600 (MDT)
Subject: New Beta Systems was RE: Is there anybody there.....

> I'm sure they're all busily playtesting the UN, NI, ORC and IFed
ships,
> and writing up their AARs.

I actually added the new playtest systems to my shipbuilder.  My ISP web
hosting sucks to say the least so I'm looking for a new WWW home.
Someone
emailed me a while back offering to but I lost who.

One question, will Sa'Vasku ever have 5 or 6 row ships?  If so, how does
that affect power generators?

--
Eric (ericski@spro.net)