Prev: Re: [SGII] An observation upon Star Wars, Episode III Next: Re: [ADMIN] Service is restored

RE: [SG]Miniatures

From: "Owen Glover" <oglover@b...>
Date: Sat, 28 May 2005 22:08:23 +1000
Subject: RE: [SG]Miniatures

Roger,

The "Mercenaries" listing on GZG web site is pretty spot on for what you
want IMHO. I have at least one of each figure and they are a good mix to
give what you are after.

I know there are no pics there, but the figs give a very good "Executive
Outcomes" kind of feel ;-)

http://www.gtns.co.uk/store1/commerce.cgi?product=SGM
<http://www.gtns.co.uk/store1/commerce.cgi?product=SGM&exact_match=on&ca
rt_id=2969502.18582> &exact_match=on&cart_id=2969502.18582

Regards,
Owen