Prev: Re: [OT] Re: Co-Axial MG? Next: Re: [FT] Weapons Cost for firing every other turn

Re: [OT] Re: Co-Axial MG?

From: "laserlight@q..." <laserlight@quixnet.net>
Date: Mon, 23 May 2005 09:15:21 -0400
Subject: Re: [OT] Re: Co-Axial MG?

>Now, how about a voluntary ban on further ovinal puns until the run up
>the next ECC.

RBW:
>We have evidence that the Laserlight Empire is continuing to conduct
underground pun tests, and we cannot allow a
groan-and-clutch-head-piteously gap!

Underground?  You only *wish* they were underground. My tests are all
out
in the open.  (My son's puns are all heir bursts).

http://mail2web.com/ .

Prev: Re: [OT] Re: Co-Axial MG? Next: Re: [FT] Weapons Cost for firing every other turn