Prev: Re: [FT] Agility, Stealth, and the Fist of Doom Next: Re: [FT] Agility, Stealth, and the Fist of Doom

[SGII] Dropships Re: Alien dropship & apc on HLJ

From: Doug Evans <devans@n...>
Date: Fri, 20 May 2005 08:48:13 -0500
Subject: [SGII] Dropships Re: Alien dropship & apc on HLJ

Especially with the Halcyon/Tsukuda's running $60US-$90US on eBay. ;->=

I'm beginning to be embarassed for having bought one awhile back for
$80US.
Still, damn pretty piece. However, it looked a bit small even for 'true'
25's.

Aside from SF25-56, what sort of items have people used for
dropships/pods?

I've always thought the DS9 Runabout would be interesting, especially if
one cut off the nose and used the arse as the front. Also, figured one
of
my unbuilt 'copter models might be married to some blocky hull shape to
make a psuedo-UD/4L, but with my model building skills, it falls into
the
'real soon' catagory of good intentions.

There was a fellow on eBay that was selling a painted up Voyager Kazon
Torpedo for a Necron pod; I could see it for the Kra'vak. Sa'vasku and
ESPECIALLY Phalon drop vehicles are things I'm not sure I want to think
about...

The_Beast