Prev: Re: [FT] Weapons Cost for firing every other turn Next: Re: [FT] Weapons Cost for firing every other turn

Re: [FT] Weapons Cost for firing every other turn

From: "Laserlight" <laserlight@q...>
Date: Tue, 17 May 2005 20:15:22 -0400
Subject: Re: [FT] Weapons Cost for firing every other turn

> > c. roll for each weapon, when one fails, the remainder check at
one level
> > worse -- eg you're taking your level one check, you roll a 1 for
the first
> > weapon, now you lose any further weapons on a 1 or 2
> >
>     Hmm, tougher.  Would you have to "recheck" one of the weapons if
it had
>   already passed and one of the others fails?

No, you'd just do one round of checks.	That may be too time
consuming -- the idea is to have turrets.  I was thinking that losing
one gun from a turret wouldn't necessarily mean that you'd lose the
others, but you'd be more likely to.

Prev: Re: [FT] Weapons Cost for firing every other turn Next: Re: [FT] Weapons Cost for firing every other turn