Prev: Re: [GZG] Online catalog Next: Re: New KV designs, was Re: A remark...

RE: [GZG] Online catalog Re: Semi off topic: Dirtside rules free download

From: "Paul Owen" <Paul.Owen@g...>
Date: Sun, 15 May 2005 10:23:14 +0100
Subject: RE: [GZG] Online catalog Re: Semi off topic: Dirtside rules free download

Ok, can I have a list of stuff to be addressed for the catalogue please.
 I know of a couple of things but don't get told them all people seem to
assume I know and don't bother telling me.  BTW a site update is
underway which is why I am asking as I would like to address everyones
(well almost) issues at once.

Paul