Prev: ECC scenarios posted anywhere? Next: Re: [GZG] Online catalog

Re: ECC scenarios posted anywhere?

From: Damond Walker <damosan@c...>
Date: Fri, 13 May 2005 22:25:28 -0400
Subject: Re: ECC scenarios posted anywhere?

On May 13, 2005, at 10:04 PM, Mark & Staci Drake wrote:

> Think it would be a great resource for those of us that dont get a
> chance to make the con.Do the scenarios get used again at same/
> other cons?

There isn't a centralized location for the scenarios anywhere so
you'll have to try and contact the author of the scenario in order to
get a copy.

I also think it would be a Good Thing but would require a lot of work
putting it all together.

Damo

Prev: ECC scenarios posted anywhere? Next: Re: [GZG] Online catalog