Prev: Re: [ECC AAR} FMA Sheep Next: Re: [ECC AAR} FMA Sheep

RE: Convention touring

From: Doug Evans <devans@n...>
Date: Thu, 12 May 2005 12:23:29 -0500
Subject: RE: Convention touring

> I'll be at GenCon like usual, I've never been to Origins (not that I
> wouldn't like to,

Delusional, am I. I'm even having deja vu, as if we've had this
discussion
last year. I've GOT to get my meds adjusted...

'95 through the first year in Indianapolis, I went to GenCon. One year
of
both, and I'd have to say Origins is more a gamer's con, though GenCon
has
definite appeal to a dilettante such as moi. Sounds like the strong
guest
list prolly appeals to your wife.

I wish I could so entice my SO, but she's as ho-hum to, say, stars from
Buffy and B5 as she is to moving small, painted pieces of lead across a
blanket-covered table. *shrug*

The_Beast

Prev: Re: [ECC AAR} FMA Sheep Next: Re: [ECC AAR} FMA Sheep