Prev: Re: [ECC AAR} FMA Sheep Next: Re: [ECC AAR} FMA Sheep

RE: Convention touring

From: "Dean Gundberg" <Dean.Gundberg@n...>
Date: Thu, 12 May 2005 11:47:30 -0500
Subject: RE: Convention touring

> > I'm going to the USA for a couple of conventions in June
> > (possibly via the UK).
> >
> > My itinery includes:
> > Origins (30/6-3/7)
>
> I was looking on Origins site for Dean's FT Crossover. Robin, I was
going
> to tell you to register early; I always try to squeeze in too late,
and
> it's VERY popular. However, I'm not seeing it. Worse comes to worst,
I'll
> bring a bunch of SW and ST micromachines, and we can try something off
the
> cuff...
>
> Dean, can't make it this year?

I'll be at GenCon like usual, I've never been to Origins (not that I
wouldn't like to, it is just difficult enough to get the time away from
the
family for GenCon.  A second convention even farther away a month
earlier
would be pushing it too far....though my wife is flying to California
for a
Star Wars Galaxies convention in June)

Dean Gundberg

Starship Combat News
The latest information on Space Games and Miniatures
http://www.star-ranger.com
dean@star-ranger.com

Prev: Re: [ECC AAR} FMA Sheep Next: Re: [ECC AAR} FMA Sheep