Prev: Re: [GZG] Online catalog Re: Semi off topic: Dirtside rules free download Next: Re: [ECC AAR} FMA Sheep

Re: [GZG] Online catalog Re: Semi off topic: Dirtside rules free download

From: Doug Evans <devans@n...>
Date: Thu, 12 May 2005 07:04:35 -0500
Subject: Re: [GZG] Online catalog Re: Semi off topic: Dirtside rules free download

> > Sorry, Tim, but what/where is the 'splash page'?
>
> Doug its the second page when you get to the site via the URL
> containing the advisory and a click through to the catalog
> http://www.gzg.com

Sorry for being dense, but I was on the old link. I'll clean up my
'Favorites'. Could even be a plot to get some of us to put the right
link
in, but was just a little TOO subtle. ;->=

> yep fine to have it here but a mistake to have it only here as its a
> hard page to find again and not somewhere you'd look or can find again
> - its a key update i've missed on about 10 trips to the site until it
> was pointed out...

I'm sure this was a clean up Paul was planning but never got around to;
he'll just have to raise it's priority. ;->=

Obviously, I tried several other places on the site and assumed one of
them
were appropriate. But, I've already apologized for density.

The_Beast

Prev: Re: [GZG] Online catalog Re: Semi off topic: Dirtside rules free download Next: Re: [ECC AAR} FMA Sheep