RE: FTJava: Fighter status for V0.16
From: "Robertson, Brendan" <Brendan.Robertson@d...>
Date: Thu, 12 May 2005 12:56:36 +1000
Subject: RE: FTJava: Fighter status for V0.16
just had an idea for the larger games.
Is it possible to have an option for "Fog of War; Allied ships"?
Makes communications with subordinates and allies part of the experience
opposed to god's eye view of friendly forces.
Of course, this will also unclutter the interface to only the ships of
'Neath Southern Skies
> -----Original Message-----
> From: owner-gzg-l@lists.CSUA.Berkeley.EDU
> [mailto:owner-gzg-l@lists.CSUA.Berkeley.EDU]On Behalf Of Jon Davis
> Sent: Thursday, May 12, 2005 12:15 PM
> To: firstname.lastname@example.org
1. Before opening any attachments, please check for viruses.
2. This e-mail (including any attachments) may contain confidential
for the intended recipient. If you are not the intended recipient,
please contact the sender and delete all copies of this email.
3. Any views expressed in this e-mail are those of the sender and are
a statement of Australian Government Policy unless otherwise stated.
4. Electronic addresses published in this email are not conspicuous
and DVA does not consent to the receipt of commercial electronic
5. Please go to http://www.dva.gov.au/feedback.htm#sub to unsubscribe
of this type from DVA.
6. Finally, please do not remove this notice.