Prev: Re: [ECC AAR} FMA Sheep Next: Re: [ECC AAR} FMA Sheep

RE: FTJava: Fighter status for V0.16

From: "Robertson, Brendan" <Brendan.Robertson@d...>
Date: Thu, 12 May 2005 12:41:56 +1000
Subject: RE: FTJava: Fighter status for V0.16

Abandoned due to RL issues for the GM.
At the point it finished, the fighters had finished their mutual
annihilation and the survivors were about to start anti-ship attacks.
There was some debate about who had the superior position; the Humans
had
more active ships left, but a wave of KV had gotted behind the recon
ships
and my own flotilla was 5 carriers.

Brendan
'Neath Southern Skies
aka Admiral Alfred K. Hole, Officer Commanding MKW1&2

IMPORTANT
1. Before opening any attachments, please check for viruses.
2. This e-mail (including any attachments) may contain confidential
information
   for the intended recipient. If you are not the intended recipient,
   please contact the sender and delete all copies of this email.
3. Any views expressed in this e-mail are those of the sender and are
not
   a statement of Australian Government Policy unless otherwise stated.
4. Electronic addresses published in this email are not conspicuous
publications
   and DVA does not consent to the receipt of commercial electronic
messages.
emails

   of this type from DVA.
6. Finally, please do not remove this notice.

Prev: Re: [ECC AAR} FMA Sheep Next: Re: [ECC AAR} FMA Sheep