Prev: Re: FTJava: Fighter status for V0.16 Next: Re: [ECC AAR} FMA Sheep

Re: [ECC AAR} FMA Sheep

From: "Laserlight" <laserlight@q...>
Date: Tue, 10 May 2005 19:28:35 -0400
Subject: Re: [ECC AAR} FMA Sheep

Adrian said
> games has been surviving.  Actually, that's a pretty good measure of
> success in games run by Chris - nobody "wins" (other than Chris) but
some
> of the players might lose less horribly.  Survival is losing less
> horribly.

I generally don't annihilate the players.  I merely provide the tools,
and they're quite eager to cooperate.  I've though about putting in a
device with a button marked "Push Here To Destroy The World" and see
whether we get through two complete turns without someone pushing it.
If we do, it's probably because the players are busy shooting each
other over the honor of being first to push it.

Prev: Re: FTJava: Fighter status for V0.16 Next: Re: [ECC AAR} FMA Sheep