Prev: Re: Semi off topic: Dirtside rules free download Next: Re: Semi off topic: Dirtside rules free download

Re: Semi off topic: Dirtside rules free download

From: "Steve Pugh" <steve@p...>
Date: Mon, 09 May 2005 21:17:03 +0100
Subject: Re: Semi off topic: Dirtside rules free download

On 9 May 2005 at 12:31, Chris McNeil wrote:

> I came across a copy of the "Dirtside" rules online last week while
> surfin Full Thrust links. It was the official rule set and was a free
> PDF download. I was at work at the time however and somehow forgot to
> email myself the link. Now try as I might I can't seem to track down
> the site that had this copy of the rules. Does anyone know this site
> by chance, and can post the link here for me?

If it wasn't the GZG store than it was probably my site:
http://steve.pugh.net/gzg/

This is just a front end to the US hosted copies of the files, the
same files that are linked to from the US column on
http://www.gtns.co.uk/store1/commerce.cgi?page=downloads.html

	Steve
--
The Ground Zero Games Meta-FAQ is available at
http://steve.pugh.net/gzg/meta-faq.txt

Steve Pugh   <steve@pugh.net>	<http://steve.pugh.net/>

Prev: Re: Semi off topic: Dirtside rules free download Next: Re: Semi off topic: Dirtside rules free download