Prev: Re: Semi off topic: Dirtside rules free download Next: Re: Semi off topic: Dirtside rules free download

RE: Semi off topic: Dirtside rules free download

From: "Katrina Brown" <mwbrown@s...>
Date: Mon, 9 May 2005 12:05:21 -0700
Subject: RE: Semi off topic: Dirtside rules free download

Jon put DS up for download @ a year ago.

Mike

-----Original Message-----
From: owner-gzg-l@lists.CSUA.Berkeley.EDU
[mailto:owner-gzg-l@lists.CSUA.Berkeley.EDU] On Behalf Of Adrian
Sent: Monday, May 09, 2005 11:00 AM
To: gzg-l@csua.berkeley.edu

>I came across a copy of the "Dirtside" rules online last week while
surfin
>Full Thrust links. It was the official rule set and was a free PDF
>download. I was at work at the time however and somehow forgot to email

>myself the link. Now try as I might I can't seem to track down the site

>that had this copy of the rules. Does anyone know this site by chance,
and
>can post the link here for me?
>
>Also are the Star Grunt rules still available for purchase? and if so,
>where about can I order a copy online?

Hi,

If someone has put up the full version of Dirtside as a free PDF,
they're
doing it illegally and busting GZG's copyright, so finding the site
would
be a good thing...

Stargrunt II is still available online from Jon Tuffley at GZG.  You can

find their store at:

www.gzg.com

He does great service, wherever you are in the world.

-Adrian

Adrian Johnson
adrian@stargrunt.ca
www.stargrunt.ca

Prev: Re: Semi off topic: Dirtside rules free download Next: Re: Semi off topic: Dirtside rules free download