Prev: Semi off topic: Dirtside rules free download Next: Re: Semi off topic: Dirtside rules free download

Re: Semi off topic: Dirtside rules free download

From: Doug Evans <devans@n...>
Date: Mon, 9 May 2005 13:43:13 -0500
Subject: Re: Semi off topic: Dirtside rules free download

> I came across a copy of the "Dirtside" rules online last
> week while surfin
> Full Thrust links. It was the official rule set and was a
> free PDF download.
> I was at work at the time however and somehow forgot to
> email myself the
> link. Now try as I might I can't seem to track down the
> site that had this
> copy of the rules. Does anyone know this site by chance,
> and can post the
> link here for me?

On the official GZG store website, under Downloads. Don't thank me;
Jon's
generosity.
http://www.gtns.net/gzgstore/

> Also are the Star Grunt rules still available for
> purchase? and if so, where
> about can I order a copy online?

Also on the same site, under Rules. Thank Jon with twelve pounds plus
whatever. ;->=

The_Beast

Prev: Semi off topic: Dirtside rules free download Next: Re: Semi off topic: Dirtside rules free download