Prev: Re: [LIST] TP Re: [FT] Sa'Vasku 'Repair' pool Next: Re: [FT] Sa'Vasku 'Repair' pool

Re: [LIST] TP Re: [FT] Sa'Vasku 'Repair' pool

From: Doug Evans <devans@n...>
Date: Tue, 3 May 2005 08:14:10 -0500
Subject: Re: [LIST] TP Re: [FT] Sa'Vasku 'Repair' pool

I'd said:
>Is that really naughty? Fair number of folks do it here,...

Roger:
So does trimming the material that's not relevant to your reply. We
do...

But, previous, I:
I'd have to say the 'condense' lobby is stronger in these parts, in
spite
of the occasional contextual anomalies.

Sorry, Roger, but I'd have to call that a contextual anomaly. ;->=

Stephen:
OK, wasn't sure if I would get picked up on it or not...

This is a VERY low-key list; I'd never be able to stand it otherwise,
with
my delicate constitution... ;->=

OH, my delicate, shell-like ears...

The_Beast

Prev: Re: [LIST] TP Re: [FT] Sa'Vasku 'Repair' pool Next: Re: [FT] Sa'Vasku 'Repair' pool