Prev: Re: [FT] Sa'Vasku 'Repair' pool Next: [LIST] TP Re: [FT] Sa'Vasku 'Repair' pool

Re: [FT] Sa'Vasku 'Repair' pool

From: "Stephen Scothern" <stephen.scothern@g...>
Date: Tue, 3 May 2005 10:54:52 +0100
Subject: Re: [FT] Sa'Vasku 'Repair' pool

> From: "Tony Francis"
>
> > How about just 'Biomass Pool' ? Does what it says on the tin ...
> >
> > Roger Burton West wrote:

> Reallocate
> > >
> > >"Growth"?

> My original thought was to try to keep the letter 'R', so all the
existing
> SSD's which include spaces for the power pools won't need to be
changed,
but
> R's can can be changed to B's easily enough :-)
>
> Steve Scothern

Apologies for top-posting in previous message- feeling a bit sleep
deprived
today. Structure corrected in this posting, and I will try to be more
careful in future.

________
This email (and any attachments) is private and confidential, and is
intended
solely for the addressee. If you have received this communication in
error
please remove it and inform us via telephone or email.

Although we take all possible steps to ensure mail and attachments are
free
from malicious content, malware and viruses, we cannot accept any
responsibility
whatsoever for any changes to content outwith our administrative bounds.

The views represented within this mail are solely the view of the
author and do not reflect the views of Graham Technology as a whole.
________

Graham Technology plc				    http://www.gtnet.com
________

Prev: Re: [FT] Sa'Vasku 'Repair' pool Next: [LIST] TP Re: [FT] Sa'Vasku 'Repair' pool