Prev: Re: [FT] First Game AAR Next: Re: [FT] First Game AAR

Re: [FT] First Game AAR

From: Indy <kochte@s...>
Date: Fri, 29 Apr 2005 10:00:10 -0400
Subject: Re: [FT] First Game AAR

Tim Jones wrote:
> FT FAQ says
>
> Do pulse torpedoes require a separate firecon per tube, or do they
> simply require a dedicated firecon per target?
> A dedicated firecon per target. The rules state that torpedoes
> (plural) require a single firecon:
>

> engaging a target with Torpedoes requires the use of one Fire Control
> system, which may not also be used to direct Beam Batteries that turn
>
> this is from JT

IIRC this pre-dates the FB series, which is when the firecon restriction
was lifted. The FT FAQ has not been updated to reflect this (like so
many
things on the web...and yep, I've got pages out there that I still need
to get around to updating myself... :-/ at least the ones that people
use
more frequently than not I try to keep regularly updated :-) ).

Mk

Prev: Re: [FT] First Game AAR Next: Re: [FT] First Game AAR