Prev: Re: Help! ISO a photograph of 25mm Diemos and Phobos Hover Tanks (or worst case, 1/300th) Next: RE: new GZG 15s??

Re: Fighter Defenses was Re: Full Thrust vs Starmada

From: Roger Burton West <roger@f...>
Date: Tue, 26 Apr 2005 10:27:49 +0100
Subject: Re: Fighter Defenses was Re: Full Thrust vs Starmada

On Mon, Apr 25, 2005 at 06:16:54PM -0400, Flak Magnet wrote:

>One idea we've tossed (and the playtest group too, I gather) is to
>somehow allow anti-ship weapons to engage fighters at range with
reduced
>effectiveness, of course.

Oh. Right. Have you not seen the "officially unofficial" version of
this posted last year?
http://lists.firedrake.org/gzg/200403/msg00286.html

This is something that several people are very fond of (and others
despise). It definitely should be part of your mental background when
talking about fighter balance, though.

Roger

Prev: Re: Help! ISO a photograph of 25mm Diemos and Phobos Hover Tanks (or worst case, 1/300th) Next: RE: new GZG 15s??