Prev: RE: Fighters....Re: Full Thrust vs Starmada Next: Re: Full Thrust vs Starmada

Re: Fighters....Re: Full Thrust vs Starmada

From: "Phillip Atcliffe" <atcliffe@p...>
Date: Mon, 25 Apr 2005 20:54:47 +0100
Subject: Re: Fighters....Re: Full Thrust vs Starmada

> Next thing you're going to tell me is that once the fighters are taken
care of they'll come up with something that will help level the field
for the gaming population who either rolls all 1's or 6's. <

I thought that the South London Warlords had already taken care of that
with their D6 Extreme (1-1-2-5-6-6) and D6 Mean (2-3-3-4-4-5). Depends
which way you want to "level" the field <g>.

Phil

Prev: RE: Fighters....Re: Full Thrust vs Starmada Next: Re: Full Thrust vs Starmada