Prev: Re: Fighters....Re: Full Thrust vs Starmada Next: Re: Massed Fighter issue.....

Re: Fighters....Re: Full Thrust vs Starmada

From: damosan@c...
Date: Mon, 25 Apr 2005 18:41:35 +0000
Subject: Re: Fighters....Re: Full Thrust vs Starmada

> Right, but the fighters STILL can't be attacked or destroyed by ANY of
> those "weenie madness" ships.  The fighters will still slaughter those
> weenie ships unless you imposed some currently non-existant rules
about
> fighter groups being degraded by the loss of thier carrier.

The need for such a non-existant rule escapes me.  What happened to
scenario design?  Is it dead?  Taking a powder?

My fear is that the rules writer and test list will spend eons searching
for the Holy Grail when such a thing never existed in the first place.

Next thing you're going to tell me is that once the fighters are taken
care of they'll come up with something that will help level the field
for the gaming population who either rolls all 1's or 6's.

You know how you are.

--
Damo

Prev: Re: Fighters....Re: Full Thrust vs Starmada Next: Re: Massed Fighter issue.....