Prev: RE: Full Thrust vs Starmada Next: Re: Fighters....Re: Full Thrust vs Starmada

RE: Fighters....Re: Full Thrust vs Starmada

From: damosan@c...
Date: Mon, 25 Apr 2005 18:17:55 +0000
Subject: RE: Fighters....Re: Full Thrust vs Starmada

> If you're fighting a battle where both sides have the same amount of
> points, it ought to be a fairly even match, yes?  So take a 6000 point
game
> with 30 fighter squadrons on one side and no fighters on the other.
Tell
> us how many turns you played...

Okay...now you take as many 1 hull, firecon, t-4,  Beam-4 ships as you
can fit in those 6000 points.  Don't have the books handy but it's got
to be over 100.

Tell us how many turns you played vs. a "standard" fleet.

Point systems are borked.  Being that way I sometimes question the
sanity of trying to prevent a cheese monkey from bending a points system
to their will.

--
Damo

Prev: RE: Full Thrust vs Starmada Next: Re: Fighters....Re: Full Thrust vs Starmada